About Dr. Rashmi Shah

Dr. Rashmi Shah strongly believes that weight loss has many different components. One of the most important aspect is changing the way you think. Where most diet programs talk solely about food, they do not address the underlining factor, which is changing your mindset. It all starts in the brain.

Addressing the food issues is about knowing when and what to eat, not skipping meals, being prepared, portion control, and realizing that all the little bites and tastes add up. Weight loss is all about RIGHT choices. Wherever you go there will always be temptations, but in spite of that there is always going to be a RIGHT choice.

Being an avid food lover, she always says,

dontGiveUpBg

“Don’t Give up on tasty food,

GIVE UP ON UNHEALTHY FOOD”

Dr. Rashmi has the innate ability to find solutions that each client can incorporate into his or her daily life. While advocating exercise for all around good health is important, one must also understand that it is only 20 percent of the weight loss journey. The other 80 percent is the food you eat. And being well hydrated is essential.
Dr. Rashmi’s philosophy is simple and she promises no magic cures. She pinpoints each client’s individual eating patterns, taste for foods, daily routines, weak spots and strong suits.

Dr. Rashmi’s philosophy is simple & she promises NO magic cures.

Her positive attitude is infectious and inspires clients to never give up. She works with people from all walks of life; from well-known celebrities and corporate CEOs to adults of all ages and sizes, and children too. No matter how much one wants or needs to lose weight, Dr. Rashmi will put them on the right path. Seeing the scale and measurements CHANGE weekly becoming a reality, provides an ultimate motivation.

Dr. Rashmi was born, raised and educated in Maharashtra, India where she did her Homoeopathic Medicine Graduation and has been working in the Health Industry for more than a decade.


She completed her Specialization in Fitness & Nutrition, Youth Fitness Trainer & Certified Personal Trainer from International Sports Science Association, USA.
She has been awarded as ELITE TRAINER by International Sports Science Association.
She is also a Certified Child Nutritionist from National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association, USA.
She was fortunate enough to become the protégée of one of the most internationally renowned weight loss coaches.
She continues to stay updated with Global changes and always comes up with new ideas and solutions.
She is an excellent writer in English as well as Marathi….